Monday 17 October 2011

CannabisCuties: 10 Sexy Cannabis Cuties --- Staff Intro's

In an attempt to make a real good run at this Cannabis Cuties Dream, I will be looking to expand my team. Currently We are 3 - Big Poppa, Koval, and Mr Sativa!!!




Big Poppa - I am 25 Years old from London, Ontario. I love the Cannabis Culture and Cute Girls - What better combination is there? Ive got some great visions for this Community. First I can see a Magazine Coming, Maybe some Promotions, and Finally would like to get some CannabisCuties Smoking Gear... Pipes, Bongs, Gas Masks Haha.




 Koval - This guy is the king of music. When our partys are thrown this guy will be on the front lines making sure you have nothing to do but Smoke Drink and Dance - I will see If I can get some samples thrown up on Youtube for all you OLDSCHOOL Hiphop Junkies.




Finally MR Sativa is our Cutie Relations Officer --- You will do Q and A's with this guy and he will ask the questions everyone wants to hear about. FYI We will be looking to crown an OCTOBER Cannabis Cutie. Who Wants in?

No comments:

Post a Comment