Monday 17 October 2011

7 New Sexy Cannabis Cuties - Rate These Girls!!!

So I am starting to really love this CannabisCuties Community, But are you? My goal with Cannabis Cuties is to show you how beautiful buds can look being smoked by a sexy girl. I plan on running with this but I cannot do this without good Feedback from everyone. 


Good things so far... 500+ followers AWWESOME!!! Girls have been submitting pictures... and know they can send me their pictures to cannabiscuties@gmail.com. I have been thinking about making some Pink CannabisCutie Bongs ... thoughts?









You can reach me on msn at cannabiscuties@gmail.com or on yahoo at cannabiscuties@yahoo.com or for all those blackberrys out there, you can reach me on BBM 23AD4E45 --- Signing out -Big Poppa

No comments:

Post a Comment