Tuesday 18 October 2011

Cannabis Cuties: Give us your thoughts on our Recent Pic Submissions

Okay, First things first.

If you are not High then you should not be reading this. I'm baked right now and I figured what better time than to show off the @cannabiscuties that make our smoking so much more enjoyable.


I really wish this was my parking spot. And my bag of bud mmmmhmmm that looks delishh!
 --- Puff Puff Pass ---



Submitted by @BluntHittinFee 





















 Submitted by @dearxalle





Girl in the blue was not submitted by a twitter follower... just another one worth checkin out tho!

Gotta Love our Cannabis Cuties!!! 





Submitted by @Afrikunt


I really hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am. I would like to thank all the sexy ladies taking part and all the people who are making Cannabis Cuties The greatest thing since Fried Rice.

Please leave all your comments and suggestions.

Want to be a Cannabis Cutie? Email me at cannabiscuties@gmail.com with your sexy pics!

-Big Poppa

No comments:

Post a Comment